About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Thursday 19 April 2012

The arrival and launching of nb Potteries

Waiting for a lull in the showers this morning, I was a little later taking Jade out for her second walk. I um and ah'd whether to take the camera but I'm very glad I did. I had just left one of the fields and was slipping Jades lead back on, when this came slowly past.







Looked very precarious coming off the lorry..
 



All went well and not long after this picture it was safely in the water.

My epic spring clean is nearly at the end. All that is left to do is to tackle the oven, clean inside the fridge and wash all the floors. Thank goodness the big clean  is but once a year.because I wouldn't want to face all that again!

No comments:

Blog Archive