About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Friday 2 March 2012

Day 4

I just couldn't do any blogging yesterday. Came back from Colin's felling like death warmed up. Definite case of 'girlie'flu! After dosing myself up with all manner of cold a flu remedies, I'm starting to feel a bit like my old self. So here is yesterdays pic's.


Just to prove that I'm still on the rubbing down! This time door frames!! The stairs are nearly ready for the final coat but Colin being the perfectionist decided to fill a few more holes so I have to wait for the filler to dry first.



Nearly there.


Last bit.


Enjoying the moment.


Filling holes in the door frame.


Iwona still painting walls.


Just the dinning room to floor.


Wall progressing.


 

Jade has lived in the car while the work goes on. She actually prefers it there.


No comments:

Blog Archive