- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
Sunday, 4 March 2012
Groan..... Still feeling lousy.
I must apologies to all the men I have laughed at and said " It's typical Man Flu. Just get on and deal with it," Us women are supposed to be able to cope with everything, but this nasty 'bug' that has had the audacity to invaded my body, has knocked me for six. So I have not left the boat to go to Colin's, and Ian had to walk the dog in the pouring rain because I felt unable to face it this morning. Bless him, He wanted to stay and look after me but I felt that a bit of peace and quiet would be a lot more beneficial. Anyway, after lying in bed most of the morning, over dosing on pain killers and cold remedy's, I'm beginning to feel human again. Lets hope I'm over the worst of it.
- ► 2017 (237)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (385)
- 36 boats and still counting.
- A defunct camera
- The mob arrive.
- Rugs, Rats and haircuts.
- Shoes in a pear, no, pair tree
- Not a good idea to stalk this!!!
- Look a clean and clutter free roof
- A mammoth cruise
- T'was a longish day
- Do you think this needs reporting?
- Leaving a foggy Swarkstone after wood gathering
- We meet another blogger.
- Long Buckby to Hillmorton
- Our last day in Milton Keynes
- What a Catastrophic day
- For me, a day of rest.
- Oooh Ian! Thats a big one :)
- Oops. In trouble with the neighbours.
- One very ill little boy.
- Family visit and a picture teaser for you.
- And yet another dog rescue
- My scary moment in the tunnel.
- And now for the garden.
- Some maths for you to work out!
- Day 9 & how can these guys call themselves carpent...
- Back to the grindstone
- Groan..... Still feeling lousy.
- Not a well girl
- Day 5 and it's amazing what one finds on the towpa...
- Day 4
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)