About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Saturday 11 February 2012

Our voting forms at last!

With  the car in our possession again, Ian's first port of call was to our daughter Christine's to collect all our mail. My new phone a Nokia C2 with camera ( the old Nokia was very basic but ideal for the likes of me who had no idea about modern technology )  was amongst it as well as a CD drive that could be plugged into my netbook Finally I can now watch  my DVDs while Ian watches the rugby. Its the only sport Ian enjoys but as for me..... Even the view of the players lovely bums and legs are still not enough to make me stop and watch! Also amongst the post was the Candidates Election Statements and Ballot paper for private boaters. I have been reading about these elections and wondering where to get the forms. I needn't have worried because they are automatically sent to all boaters that pay their licence fee. Closing date is noon on Friday March 12th.so I have already put 8 candidates in order of preference but, as Ian is still to have a look through all the statements, the final top vote from us is still up in the air.




Old Nokia

New Nokia

                                                           
CD Drive


No comments:

Blog Archive