About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Silly pose

Although sticking ones head out of the window from a moving steam train seems like a good idea, I wouldn't recommend it. I had a speck of what I presume was burnt coal fly into my right eye causing extreme pain when I tried frantically to work it out. I spent the rest of the trip mopping up tears and trying to get rid of the speck. Eventually I did manage to get rid of it but it took several hours before the eye was back to normal again.

Posted by PicasaSomeone forgot to look!!! Luckily the train was moving slowly.

No comments:

Blog Archive