About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Willen Lake and time out from my ramblings.

From today and for the next couple of weeks, we will be busy visiting family and friends so instead of trying to think of something to blog about I have decided to stop my mundane drivel and concentrate on posting my wildlife photos instead. There may be something to report as the days go by and 'to be sure' ( Irish accent ) you'll be the first to know. I did visit Willen Lake, just a stones throw from the canal, so some of my wildlife and landscape photos are from my walk. First though I must show you a vapour trail left by two planes. The sun was setting with it's usual red hue and It looked pretty spectacular.


 48hr moorings at Campbell Park

Leaving Ian to continue sorting our galley window,  I went to Willen Lake.










1 comment:

Jo Lodge said...

Have a lovely time with your visiting. Time out from blogging is really nice. It is recommended once in a while. Amazing photographs as always.xxxxxxxxx

Blog Archive