|Last years label.|
- Buy cheap Gin.
- Pick loads of large sloes. When they come off the stalk easily they are ripe.
- Wash and prick sloes with a fork several times.
- Add 1 - 2 oz sugar ( depending on how sweet you like it ) directly into an empty Gin bottle.
- Add the pricked sloes so its about 1/4 full.
- Pour the gin into the bottle and mix well.
- Keep turning and mixing the contents every day.
- Using any filter ( a coffee filter works well ) rack into clean bottles during December.
- Try to leave a year before drinking but if you cant, enjoy!