About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Friday 23 December 2011

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Christmas is a time of 'Goodwill' to all men. Unfortunately I felt anything but goodwill last night. Feeling very low after the news of Norma, Ian and I decided to have an early night. Just after 9 pm a car turned up and parked opposite us by the facilities. At first we thought a bit of hanky panky was going on and thought good luck to them. Then around 2 am I was woken by what sounded like a large fan cutting in and out. I looked over to the facilities and noticed the car had gone. Baffled as to what the noise could be I went back to bed in the hope of getting some more sleep. After another 15 minutes I could stand no more and got up to investigate. There was the self same car but now parked just before the pub. His engine was running and the cooling fan kept cutting in and out. The unspoken law for us boaters is no running of engines between 8 pm and 8 am but I wonder what the law is about car engines. In the end I gave up on sleep and sat fuming about the inconsiderate nature of some people.

4 am ( Took Jade out early to take this photo. She was not happy being dragged from her bed.)


Still there 6 am ( I have lightened the photo )
 Then....................... 8 am he steps out of his car, locks it and walks of toward the River. Maybe he's going to 'do himself in' so to speak. No that was not on his mind. What was is in the next photo.
Peeing up the wall!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!

This is the man. I'm going to shame him by showing this picture!!!!!!
 If he returns tonight a phone call to the local Police will be in order!

1 comment:

Jo Lodge said...

That is as you say disgusting. What is wrong with some people today????

Blog Archive