Since starting this blog 6 years ago I have now reached my 2000th post. Some might say a lot of what I've posted has been utter drivel and I suppose I could agree with that......on some occasions anyway. Ian is always wanting to know what I find to write about as, according to him, nothing much has happened during that day. I obviously see things differently and what I find important in the day he doesn't. So I will continue to write a load of drivel and hope that you all continue to read my nonsense and maybe, sometimes, I could even make a bit of sense.
- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (214)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- Spring blossom in November???
- Mystery of TV interference
- Back to the land of blogging and another one of th...
- Not just the squirrels a plenty. The rats are arou...
- Not impressed
- Not another breakdown!
- Amusing start to the holiday
- Well!!!..........Seems like Ian's got a new women....
- Pin cushion.....thats us.
- Talk about a cockup!
- Toilet talk again and a meeting with fellow blogge...
- Felt a bit of a plonker
- A spiritual haze round the moon perhaps?
- Have reached 2000
- Only way to secure the boat. River???? Canal????? ...
- Could have told us earlier!
- Water's not suposed to come from there, is it?
- Oh the joys of trying to get water!
- Senior moments X 2
- A body to feast on.
- ▼ November (20)
- ► 2013 (385)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)