|Probably a good job this photo is blurred!!!!|
- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
Sunday, 27 May 2012
Corrrr....... What an eyeful!!
Wow! I was pleasantly surprised, today, when the sun brought out more then I bargained for. 2 day boats came towards us at speed with both boats having an all male party on board. As the first boat drew level I noticed 5 young men sitting on the roof, all but 1 semi naked. The one starkers guy stood up revealing a very well endowed meat and two veg. I pretended to take a photo and some good nature banter passed between us. It really made my day!! Even Ian had to chuckle reminding him of days gone by when he did a similar thing on a Thames sailing barge.
- ► 2017 (133)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (384)
- Braunston to Long Itchington ( 2 day travel ) Moro...
- Very easy descent on Braunston flight
- Bugbrook to Long Buckby
- BW new jobs description, bullock rescuer
- Corrrr....... What an eyeful!!
- On our way at last!
- Update on the kestrels
- A ferret pays a visit.
- Back from seeing the consultant
- More idiots blocking the towpath
- close encounter with swarming bees
- A procession of Willow Wren boats
- I can not believe the mentality of some people!!!!...
- Shropshire lass comes by
- Peek a Bo with a Kestrel
- Our Polish experience
- We're off to Poland
- Batty pair of tits.
- Julie arrives on Nb Towcester
- Something strange at the window
- The neighbourly deed
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)