- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2019 (141)
- ► 2018 (192)
- ► 2017 (247)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (385)
- Your supposed to take the bread!
- Garrulus glandarius
- Reflections of autumn
- Motgomery ongoing restoration work
- 2012 Floods at Swarkstone, Sawley and Trent Lock
- Back on Free Spirit
- Our last full day before we return to Trevor
- Back up the Montgomery
- To Maesbury, the end of navigation.
- Our second day
- Llangollen day 1
- Packed and ready to go
- Can someone please get rid of this feather from my...
- Can you see me?
- Wonder whats on the otherside?
- Autumnal forest
- Not sure green suits my leg!
- I said dont turn your back on me when I'm quacking...
- The flight of a Harris Falcon
- Ummmm, which sausage shall I have!
- I just hope this stays afloat!
- Can anyone identify this plant?
- We're to late! Those pesky gulls have pinched all ...
- The trouble I had to get this bit of nut!
- Glistening Dandelion seed
- Mmmmm... This might be a bit of a mouthful
- Waiting for the green light
- Quick march men and I said no squabbling in the ra...
- Cor... Thats a bit of a stretch
- Stop Press! New species of tree found in Sherwood ...
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)