About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Thursday 13 November 2014

Well!!!..........Seems like Ian's got a new women.

At his age one might ask? He should be ashamed of himself.  And am I jealous? Hummm. Bit difficult to answer when the women in question is me.Smiley. I had had enough of trying to tame the curly bits and it took forever to dry what with it being so thick. Of course another factor was my worry about the size of the new shower tray when it arrives. I knew how much water I used just to wash my hair let alone the rest of me. Had visions of me flooding the bathroom floor if it stayed long. Now that it's short that worry has gone. Anyway, Ian approves as he has that glint in his eye.  Now I wonder why that is????



I have just discovered that we only have 1 GB of data left to last 15 days so until we get to Bournemouth for the turkey and tinsel next week this will be my last post.  Normal service to be resumed after the 28th.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wonderful! :D

Jo Lodge said...

Looks fabulous xxxx

Debbie said...

Hi Irene, your hair looks great. I had mine all cut off too a couple of weeks ago, much easier to wash and amazing how little water I now use. Hope you enjoy Bournemouth, we lived in neighbouring Poole for 18 years. xx

Blog Archive