- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (247)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- Blog post part 2. My 60th birthday surprise
- A blog in 2 halves. First the blacking with family...
- Brute force and ignorance, the removal of the prop...
- On dry dock
- What a surprise!
- Birthday Treat
- Another milestone reached.
- Wish it would hurry and warm up!
- The stork came a bit early, dont you think?
- This one is for you Nev
- A total wash.... no...white out
- Whats happened to all the boats?.
- update on Ian
- Back down the Erewash
- White fallow deer!?!
- Lock reflections
- A meeting with Historic boat enthusiasts & anothe...
- More then just a squirrel in this picture.
- Lesser Redpole
- Phew! Made it past the Swan
- moorings at Branston water park
- Something colourful to brighten the day
- This is why I feel so sorry for the female duck
- Is this all for me??
- Return to Free Spirit
- Nearly back to base
- Mothers love on Mothersday
- Happy Mothers day to all Mums and Grandmas
- The penultimate day
- What a night
- from Jack Mytton to Blake Mere
- And were off.
- The high price of boxed wine ( just the box, not t...
- Rising mist
- Birds in flight part 3
- Spring is definitely on it's way
- Derby radio reporter pays us a visit
- ▼ March (38)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)