About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Friday 5 March 2010

Finally a decent fish


I had given up on the idea of fishing these last couple of months. Well you would wouldn't you when the maggots stayed on top of the water. Ice wouldn't let them sink you see. Anyway I had managed to get some bait in Wigston so on the first decent day, out came the rod and in went the bait and voila out came this perch. Ian is extremly pleased. Gets me out of his hair and stops me moaning about things for him to do round the boat now that I'm fishing again.

No comments:

Blog Archive