The day has finally come for Ian to see the consultant. After waiting for more then 4 months Ian made the appointment himself. More news on the outcome tomorrow.
- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (237)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (385)
- Still not made it to Fradley.
- A few hiccups on our way to Rugeley
- A 'Chance' meeting.
- Meeting Sanity Again.
- A large present dropped outside our boat
- Rage at Gailey top lock
- Unprepared hirers.
- Ian!! No more excursions, please.
- Slight change of plan
- Another cat tale (off sorts)
- Stuck again!!! ( this is getting monotonous )
- Back waters of the BCN
- The dreaded Ridgeacre Branch
- Pussy in the window!
- A pair of pussy's on the towpath
- A very wet ascent upTardibigge
- Oops. I think I hooked the wrong end!
- Leaving Worcester
- A very big thankyou
- Not the best of news.
- Back to see the Consultant at last
- Worcester before the Queen arrived and after!
- Finally to Worcester
- A Spooky Coincidence
- Yuk!!!! not another eel!!
- Hanbury Junction again and my first photo of a ree...
- Crickey! We will be high and dry on the towpath if...
- So.....What shall I do next?
- Loving the sun!
- Opps! What could have happened to the height gauge...
- inches do matter!!!
- More decisions then we knew what to do with!
- New CRT sign goes up on the Tardebigge flight.
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)