About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Monday 26 October 2009

Oscar's birthday party


We had a break from the boat and travelled to Milton Keynes to see Colin and Iwona. They had asked us to look after Oscar while Iwona was away for a week and Colin worked, so two very terrified grandparents took over the running of the house and looking after one very lively toddler. I must it wasn't as daunting as we had thought and realised that like riding a bike, you never forget how to look after them. When Iwona came back and took over the reins we had a well deserved break and watched how it should be done. If I listen to one more verse of In The Night Garden I think I might slit my throat!!! During our stay Oscar had his first birthday party and these are some of the photos I took.





Oscar, Colin, Joshua (Christine's baby) and Iwona

Christine and Joshua

Kevin Me and JoshuaPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive