- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (158)
- ► 2016 (235)
- Lets hope this is the best ever for everyone.
- Gremlins in a photo???? and final day of Merlin mo...
- Oh dear seems the three prediction came true.
- It'sss CHRISSTMASS
- Oh cripes...is that water coming in the boat???
- Forget the Pheasant shoot...It's the Goose shoot i...
- Few....What a day to travel
- Merlins return to Bunbury.
- More funds please.
- Exciting news of the Derby Canal
- 5 long year wait, over.
- Waves lash Dawlish railway tracks once again. And ...
- Merry Christmas everyone. Well it was in the T&T c...
- It's that time of year again
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (384)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)