- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
Friday, 5 December 2014
We must be mad.
Manic day what with work party going on and the cottage being cleaned in readiness for the BBQ tonight. Yep we must be the only mad idiots to have a BBQ in winter! Well not just us but the ECP&DA mob as it's the end of the cruising season annual do and it always ends with a BBQ. So not much to post tonight as I'm still preparing food and with the BBQ being lit at 5pm, not much time left to do it all in. Leave you with a very welcome visitor this morning.
- ► 2017 (157)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FRIENDS, FELLOW BLOGGERS...
- Why do things always pack up in threes?
- Last nights snow
- What a performance
- A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
- The price of washing clothes!
- It's aways the way is'nt it.
- The downside to secure moorings
- Just a quickie on the progress
- In amongst the poo.
- How difficult is it to place a bit of wood??
- It was only a slight mis-measurement.
- Shower put on hold
- Any thoughts on how to stop one from going A over ...
- Just another slight glitch in the great plan of th...
- It's a wonder we weren't surrounded by fire engine...
- Yipeeeeeee. It's out.
- And the mayhem continues.
- A big hammer and chisel and the bathroom looks lik...
- I'm making a habit of this falling down lark!
- We must be mad.
- Birth and death amongst the seal colony.
- ▼ December (22)
- ► 2013 (384)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)