- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (247)
- Another one to tick of our list...Sydneys Alexandr...
- Fun in the sun
- And yet another river trip.
- It's Christmas.....
- Botany Bay
- The Jameisons at the Jamisons
- Chinese garden and disabled ships.
- An early Christmas 'Down Under'
- Ships, ships and more ships
- Talk about freaked out!
- Darling Harbour
- A bit of drama on our last day.
- And the difference was spectacular.
- In search of the Berry's canal
- The historic bridges of Gundagai
- Not another problem with the car....and we have cr...
- It's all about Ned Kelly
- My dog fix with the lovely Klara
- Finally we meet after all the planning
- In search of the Aussie canals
- Sovereign Hill
- Christmas decorations Ozzie style
- Had a heart stopping moment!
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (385)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)