Apologies for my spelling mistake in yesterdays post. (Huka instead of Haka) Thank you to Tom and Jam Waiouru for putting me right. (have amended the post)
Only one photo today. Tonight's sunset. I do love a good sunset
- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (237)
- ► 2016 (235)
- Merlin move day 4 and yet another blogger met.
- Merlin move day 3 and another blogger meeting.
- Merlin move day 2, a challenging day.
- Merlin move, Shropshire Union, day 1
- A few facts
- Pull, push, rock, no try forward, no no try revers...
- Whats that moving under the fishing peg?
- New friends from across the Atlantic.
- Bit of a bottleneck at Alrewas lock
- I tell you!!! I was shocked at the size
- And the peace was shattered
- A very quick descent.
- I couldn't leave it to drown.....although it is cl...
- Disruption at Hillmorton now imminent.
- Hillmorton...not the same anymore but we do see a ...
- Spot of bother at Buckby and could this be the Vul...
- Peppered by pigeon poo in Wolverton
- Apologies for my spelling mistake in yesterdays po...
- World Record attempt to do the New Zealand Haka
- Bit of a tight squeeze
- Pesky escapees
- Visited twice...One expected, one was not.
- This made me smile.
- There and back in case the storm hits.
- Well....I didnt know all this was on our doorstep
- Clash of Drums
- World Rugby comes to Milton Keynes and C&RT's Chie...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (385)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)