- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
Wednesday, 6 November 2013
I found out a bit more about the man with the camera back pack. Its on the C&RT web site and are carried by people called Google Trekkers. I'm not sure if I made the regional news because I forgot to watch it! Looking on the web page for East Midlands there didn't appear to be any mention of the Trekker so maybe it's on at a later date.
- ► 2017 (247)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- Our Blackpool (and bedroom) experience.
- Wildlife 6
- Wildlife 5
- Wildlife 4
- Wildlife 3
- Wildlife 2
- Wildlife 1
- A very quiet day and then......
- My hate relationship with dentists and an update o...
- A non productive sort of day
- No roar of the engine yet.
- The consequence of failing to torque the cylinder ...
- As Poirot would say.....Must get my little grey ce...
- My 'know your way round a camera' course part 1
- For once we could see what was round our prop.
- No more cruising fpr a while
- A night to remember
- Maybe Jade isnt quite as deaf as we thought.
- Foiled by the River again.
- My new best friend.....KevinTOO
- Gutted that I wasnt on telly!
- Google Trekker
- Interviewed for BBC East Midlands news program
- This post is for everyone that actually finds spid...
- Finally C&RT honours the veg pledge
- River to high for our liking!
- Opps nearly lost a solar panel and a bit of an emb...
- It's all gone very quiet
- Universal sign language needed for the cut!
- ▼ November (32)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)