- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (247)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- Gosh I'm famous!
- A catch up blog, another meet and greet.and a hidd...
- just my pictures today
- Storm? What storm!
- Opps Forgot my 'And Finally' on my last post.
- Sunken boats and beasts on the towpath
- Beaten by a Canny Fox!
- Meeting a fellow blogger.....but briefly
- Busy doing nothing
- Stuck in the mud and then nearly on a ledge!
- What a day to travel
- Slow going to the Staffs and Worcester
- A dog named Lucky perhaps?
- The boat becomes a bit lighter........but not by m...
- How lucky are we?
- A cat sat on a Kat
- C&RT funding reaches down into the depths.
- Who in there right mind would venture out in these...
- A great evening.
- A day of celebration with Ian and good friends.
- Nearly ran out of water.
- Bit of a cock up!
- Lock gates get a makeover
- Stop press...... Grass cutting team inspect length...
- Finally...Photos of the side shaft in Blisworth tu...
- I'm such a softy
- Wildlife X 3
- Wildlife X 2
- And finally:-
- Time for the winter woolies
- Gulp!!!! Blisworth tunnel again
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)