- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (219)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- The fickle Jameisons strikes again!
- Still on the Nene.
- Another first for us
- It's that dreaded tunnel again!
- Fly infestation
- Stove test.
- A new fire door.......same problem!
- A fantastic time was had by all. (even though we d...
- Just a little taster of my white water rafting exp...
- Oh dear... slight problem with our new Becton Bunn...
- Not sure C&RT have taken us seriously
- The final chapter.
- The mountain beckoned.
- Back from a jaunt to North Wales and we have succe...
- Wildlife photo blog 13
- Wildlife photo blog 12
- Wildlife photo blog 11
- Wildlife photo blog 10
- Wildlife photo blog 9
- Wildlife photo blog 8
- Wildlife photo blog 7
- Wildlife photo blog 6
- Wildlife photo blog 5
- A new arrival in the Jameison/Burchnall residence....
- Wildlife photo blog 3
- Wildlfe photo blog 2
- Wildlife blog 1 & and at last some diesel
- Willen Lake and time out from my ramblings.
- What with builders and boaters one can forget abou...
- What is the most boats needed to free another?
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)