- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (159)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- Literacy required for some boaters!
- Should lock gates be closed or left open & what is...
- More of a photo blog then the written word today
- The dangers of badly maintained locks
- Not the best place for a boat to sink.
- Strange what one sees on the canal
- The Crayfish fight back!.
- A very wet walk for nothing!
- Update on Ian
- And finally:-
- Short run that took forever.
- Had an awful shock this morning!
- Gongoozlers at Camden Market.....even at 8.30 am.
- Sorry but another bitch of the day.
- Slow slow...blooming heck thats fast....slow!
- Thre Royal Gunpowder Mill and a another photo firs...
- A pet hate!
- I'm not sure what to make of the upper Lee. Very w...
- Back to the Lee & Stort junction in record time.
- A little less then usual
- Got the little beggar
- Attacked by briars!
- Quite taken with the Lee.
- Not often we have to reverse out of a lock
- A bit of a list
- Tug stuck in a bridge ole
- The trouble one has finding a mooring!
- A meeting takes place
- At this rate it will take us months to get onto th...
- And so to Brentford
- One very happy lady :-)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)