|Mooring at Withymore Island|
- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
Wednesday, 19 June 2013
What a loverrrrly day for chilling out
- ► 2017 (218)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- Still at Shackerstone
- Beginning to feel a bit better today although I ha...
- A mad dash to Market Bosworth
- 200 yds through the bridge ole.
- 2 sunken boats in one day! And an elephant on the ...
- Finally some bait.
- Unintentional late night!
- Kingsbury water park
- To Salford Junction, the long way round.
- Away to Brum
- What a loverrrrly day for chilling out
- explorer cruise day 2
- Erewash mob explorer cruise
- The end of a really great rally
- Pelsall rally opens to the public
- Boats, boats and more boats
- Painting the Forth Road Bridge ops sorry Pelsall f...
- Great mooring at Pelsall
- The curly Whirly beckons
- Beware of Wightwick Mill lock on the S&W
- Honeymooners leave Stafford.
- The perfect wedding
- Onto the Staffs & Worc
- Cold early start. Hot late finish.
- Wedged solid in Stenson lock
- Our great escape.
- Life may have returned to the Erewash but at what ...
- This was DESPICABLE!
- Amazing what one finds in the canal!
- ▼ June (29)
- ► 2012 (355)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)