Enough to give you the shivers.
- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (247)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (385)
- Braunston to Long Itchington ( 2 day travel ) Moro...
- Very easy descent on Braunston flight
- Bugbrook to Long Buckby
- BW new jobs description, bullock rescuer
- Corrrr....... What an eyeful!!
- On our way at last!
- Update on the kestrels
- A ferret pays a visit.
- Back from seeing the consultant
- More idiots blocking the towpath
- close encounter with swarming bees
- A procession of Willow Wren boats
- I can not believe the mentality of some people!!!!...
- Shropshire lass comes by
- Peek a Bo with a Kestrel
- Our Polish experience
- We're off to Poland
- Batty pair of tits.
- Julie arrives on Nb Towcester
- Something strange at the window
- The neighbourly deed
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)