- Ian and Irene Jameison
- In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (235)
- ► 2015 (271)
- ► 2014 (301)
- ► 2013 (384)
- I was wrong, there is no hope for us. Or even our ...
- Jameison normality at last.
- Jade! Jade! can you come out to play?
- A very wet Campbell Park
- President arrives at Stoke Bruerne flight
- Buckby Flight to Stoke Bruerne
- The Jameison Madness. ( sorry kids it may be hered...
- Atherstone to Rugby
- Mercia to Aherstone but not in one go.
- The swans on Redshank Island
- The 8 legged beastie in the ladies loo!
- Finally found 'Sanity Again'!
- Here one moment, gone the next!
- Why is a ship called a she?
- The arrival and launching of nb Potteries
- The barometer keeps dropping.
- The big spring clean.
- A goose at sunset
- Anyone want to buy a doggie floatation jacket?
- The end is in sight.
- One more day to go. ( day 7 )
- New camera on trial and day 6 on the dock.
- Not a good day for painting (day 5)
- Still painting
- Our new labourers.
- Day 2 but wasn't it bl.....dy freezing last night!...
- Kingfisher Dry Dock
- A little welding job
- The love between Dogs and Cats
- Why do some Angling Clubs want to do this?
- A very interesting and productive day.
- And then they were gone!
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2011 (250)
- ► 2010 (293)