About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Monday 11 October 2010

Marsworth facilities

We had a lovely run to Marsworth. The sun shone and we met some lovely boaters on our way. Just before we got to the junction we met a couple on their boat Oakfield who like us are "continues cruisers". I found out they are also bloggers so I will add them to my blogger followers.



.

Posted by PicasaCan you see me? Ian was looking to see if an other boat was coming. As we had another 5 locks to do it would have been easier if another boat could join us. Unfortunately there wasn't.

No comments:

Blog Archive