About Us

My photo
In 1977 we hired our first narrowboat from Anglo Welsh at Market Harborough.From that moment our destiny was set. In 2006 we finally purchased our own brand new 57' narrowboat which we named 'Free Spirit'. Our aim is to travel the length and breadth of all the navigable rivers and canals of the UK. This will be our story as it unfolds.

Sunday 25 July 2010

Judy and Jade enjoying the river


Jade.

Judy.


Jade after her swim.
Last night was awful. I don't know if it was a combination of the gas and air, morphine or shock but I couldn't stop being sick. Went to bed and tried to sleep it off. Unfortunately the pain got the better of me and Ian had to keep me supplied with pain killers. Did eventually sleep and felt so much better this morning.
By the way, Happy Birthday Christine.

No comments:

Blog Archive